#774993 by HWVlover
12 Apr 2011, 23:11
HWV is not really a luddite! ii)

But is there a way of avoiding the Virgin Atlantic Mobile site?

Until recently I have been able to access the full Virgin Atlantic website when browsing from my android phone. This has meant that I could access such as "manage your flights" etc as from my pc.

Now I find that I am automatically diverted to the mobile site nevermind what address I enter in the android browser.

This wouldn't be a problem except that the Virgin Atlantic Mobile site currently does not have equivalent functionality to the regular site ie "check back soon for My Booking and Flying Club," something it has been "saying" for quite a while.

So can I get to the full VS site from my phone?

Any tips would be appreciated. :(
#774994 by David
12 Apr 2011, 23:19
Don't know if you can or not on an Android phone, but have you tried clearing your cookies on the phone, then re enter the normal address

David
#774998 by Hamster
12 Apr 2011, 23:31
On my android, I can set it to never go to mobile website. But there should be a link to the full site at the bottom of the page
#775018 by HWVlover
13 Apr 2011, 08:28
Thanks all, sorted. y)

No change on the cookies but I had indeed missed the link at the bottom of the page. :(

I shall blame such oversight on my glasses - no, not those you wear but rather some which were full of a rather tasty NZ sauvignon! ii)
Virgin Atlantic