#860231 by honey lamb
24 Oct 2013, 20:29
Hello boys and girls! I'm seeking your help and hope you can advise me.

I have written my TR of my jaunt to YVR and onwards but I want to enhance it with some photos. They're all uploaded on to iPhoto from both my camera and my iPhone. I have no problem uploading my camera photos on to V-Flyer from iPhoto but when I try to do the same from my iPhone photos I get a message to say that the image is invalid.

Can anyone please advise :X :X
#860232 by gfonk
24 Oct 2013, 20:40
This is something that I would live to know how to do.
Then I can enhance my TRs too.
We were kinda talking about this at the last social but Joeyc kinda lost me at open bracket lol
#860236 by joeyc
24 Oct 2013, 21:27
gfonk wrote:We were kinda talking about this at the last social but Joeyc kinda lost me at open bracket lol

You mean you did not understand my slurred instructions? :P The open bracket conversation was how to insert hyperlinks.. not figured that one out yet? Granted it took me a while too :w [ url=**web address** ] description you want underlined and in blue [ /url ] - take out the spaces I put at the beginning and start of the bracketed text.

I have a feeling this is going to come down to file size HL.. How big are the pics you are trying to upload? - (in iPhoto, select the photo and hit cmd + i for the picture information)
#860237 by gfonk
24 Oct 2013, 21:31
@Joeyc Lol that was it. The hyperlinks how to conversation
I need to try it
I could do with a V-flyer 101 instructional tbh
When it comes to IT I need a helmet lol
#860242 by honey lamb
24 Oct 2013, 22:15
joeyc wrote:I have a feeling this is going to come down to file size HL.. How big are the pics you are trying to upload? - (in iPhoto, select the photo and hit cmd + i for the picture information)

You could be right. The photos from my camera which upload with ease are 1.5Mb, while the photos from the iPhone are 2.3Mb

So, how do I reduce them?
#860245 by joeyc
24 Oct 2013, 23:07
honey lamb wrote:You could be right. The photos from my camera which upload with ease are 1.5Mb, while the photos from the iPhone are 2.3Mb

So, how do I reduce them?

This tutorial will show you one way to do it. A bit trial and error, but it is the easiest way I can think of.
#860298 by honey lamb
26 Oct 2013, 10:07
I solved it all by my own self. I emailed the photos to myself reducing the size in the email and then re-saved them to iPhoto. Job done! |:)
Virgin Atlantic