#868961 by Dave Adkins
24 Mar 2014, 12:18
I have rented a Chevrolet Impala from Budget at Chicago's O'hare Airport for the wife and I to drive down to Arkansas (525 miles) Have I made a good choice? I needed a car which guaranteed me Cruise control and was easy on the pocket ii) Anyone hired one recently?
#869487 by Laphroaig
31 Mar 2014, 16:55
Hiya ... Will do the job for sure .... Will sound like it has more power than it has but will certainly cruise along and eat up the miles. Not going to win any beauty contests but will cover the miles for you. Can sometimes be a bit of a wait at Chicago for your hire companies bus to come around.... Just follow the signs and stand in right place... All good as long as not - 25 C .... Then even 5 minutes is way to long !
#869999 by starquake
07 Apr 2014, 10:28
Had the impala for a 3000 mile drive on honeymoon in 2012 - a thoroughly acceptable drive, that on a long run does way more mpg than you expect - We were getting over 30mpg. And has a nice sound when put foot down too.

Definitely a good choice in US. The Chevy Cruise though - I didn't like as much on my last trip!
#930440 by mike12345
22 Dec 2016, 06:25
Dave Adkins wrote:I have rented a Chevrolet Impala from Budget at Chicago's O'hare Airport for the wife and I to drive down to Arkansas (525 miles) Have I made a good choice? I needed a affordable parking auckland airport which guaranteed me Cruise control and was easy on the pocket ii) Anyone hired one recently?

Hello Dave,
I recently hire toyota corolla from Hertz. I had good experience with them.
Virgin Atlantic