#878570 by hiljil
21 Jul 2014, 12:03
As there have been a couple of questions recently of a tech nature, I wonder if someone can now help me too ?

When I click on the plane icon under a person's number of posts & joining info all I now get is a blank rectangle with a cross in it. Has something changed or is it me ? I have recently had to have my PC taken back to factory settings and a re install of Windows 7. Is there something I have forgotten to install again , perhaps ? Also, is the facility to see a person's future flights supposed to work on an ipad or do I need to do something with that, as well ? !!!

I have waited hoping someone else might post this query ( can't find it in a search ) but have now decided to give up and ask for help .

Thank You.
Rather Confused.com hiljil. ?| :( :0
#878572 by honey lamb
21 Jul 2014, 12:19
To answer both questions, Pete has been doing some work in the background which has caused these two features not to work. He is aware of the problem
#878573 by hiljil
21 Jul 2014, 12:21
Thank you for such a prompt reply , HL . I can now stop trying all sorts of different things ! :D
#878574 by RLF
21 Jul 2014, 12:45
Thank you Honey Lamb, at least I know its not me...So long as his work doesnt affect the TR's you are currently penning which we are all so looking forward to.....
#878584 by marshy11
21 Jul 2014, 15:02
On the tech issue, although it's not exactly that….I've just submitted a TR for VS087 but it doesn't appear in the menu of flights. So I selected another and returned to edit the title to VS087. Is there a specific reason it isn't in the menu?
#878593 by HWVlover
21 Jul 2014, 16:43
marshy11 wrote:On the tech issue, although it's not exactly that….I've just submitted a TR for VS087 but it doesn't appear in the menu of flights. So I selected another and returned to edit the title to VS087. Is there a specific reason it isn't in the menu?

That may not be any sort of technical issue; more likely Pete hasn't updated the routes/flight numbers since that service began last year.
#878602 by marshy11
21 Jul 2014, 19:51
HWVlover wrote:
marshy11 wrote:On the tech issue, although it's not exactly that….I've just submitted a TR for VS087 but it doesn't appear in the menu of flights. So I selected another and returned to edit the title to VS087. Is there a specific reason it isn't in the menu?

That may not be any sort of technical issue; more likely Pete hasn't updated the routes/flight numbers since that service began last year.

Ah thanks, thought it was me. Usually if there's an issue it's *usually me, the mac or both. ii)

*according to the marshy11 hierarchy.
Virgin Atlantic