This is the main V-Flyer Forum for general discussion of everything related to flying with Virgin-branded travel companies.
#933817 by VAflyer
27 Mar 2017, 11:38
I have followed the correct procedure...emailed the relevant boarding cards and receipts to the email address requested.I received an automated reply saying it should be dealt with in 30 days>

I rang several times (About 3) during this period to check and chase. Giving details each time I rang. Was told wait 30 days each time.

30 days is up and I rang again..They have no record of my original emails!!! I can't believe it! I am so angry.

What can I do? Who can I speak to? Does anyone have ANY contact details in the department that should be dealing with it. We are now a month into when we should have been gold members due to this. I am so disappointed with Virgin.

Can anyone help? PLEASE!

Thanks in advance
#933818 by mitchja
27 Mar 2017, 11:53
Are the missing miles / TP's from VS flights or a partner airline?

I was struggling with some missing DL miles/TP's going back to December 2016 and I was eventually told to email everything to: [email protected] after several online submissions where all ignored and it was sorted within a few days after emailing them.
#933819 by spacedog
27 Mar 2017, 12:16
We're having the same issue with a partner flight from early November. All my miles/TP are fine, but my OH STILL hasn't had his credited to his account. We have e-mailed the boarding passes etc. three times and we eventually get a response saying they are working on it and it will take a month... then nothing. I have tried Twitter and they were very nice and I sent everything again but nothing :(
#933828 by VAflyer
27 Mar 2017, 19:17
Hi! That is the email address I originally sent them to. That is the one they said they did not receive (although I received the automated response from them when I sent it)

Not quite sure what to do! Although someone I spoke to at flying club has said they 'look into it' for me!
Just a joke really!

I'll see if she is true to her word this week and if not it will be Twitter I guess.