This is the main V-Flyer Forum for general discussion of everything related to flying with Virgin-branded travel companies.
#933945 by hazban
29 Mar 2017, 23:20
Returning from a few days in this great city. I thought that they knew I was travelling today as everyone on their best behaviour and red balloons floating everywhere .
Apparently it is day one of the new Manchester service, not for my vip appearance ! :cool:
The inbound was pretty full but the return this evening is less so , fingers crossed it is well supported.
Check in friendly, PSA pre brilliant and now munching on a burger!
First time tonight on a 787, to Heathrow ,so looking forward to that, but hoping to be in the land of nod for most of the time.
#933948 by mitchja
30 Mar 2017, 00:27
Having 2 VS departures some days now is going to make the already busy BOS Clubhouse even more busy. I have to say it's not my favourite VS Clubhouse either. Others may disagree, but it just feels like a windowless waiting room to me!!

Safe trip home anyway and enjoy the Dreamliner :)
#934098 by hazban
04 Apr 2017, 21:14
I understand the comments re the lack of Windows or a view but have to agree with Sealink that the staff are very attentive and approachable . Despite the LHR and MAN flights operating it was not overcrowded, service was great the only minor negative would be everyone queuing for the "restrooms" when the flights are called! :blush:
Regarding the unfortunate comments regarding Delta passengers in another post the LHR Clubhouse was reasonably busy but there was plenty of room for all, I generally find our North American friends extremely polite and impressed by the facilities.
Virgin Atlantic