This is the main V-Flyer Forum for general discussion of everything related to flying with Virgin-branded travel companies.
#934803 by lnf139
30 Apr 2017, 16:20
I have booked to travel to UVF in July with my daughter. I have looked at the seat map and all the window seats are unavailable except for ELR window seats...half of those have already gone too. I am currently waiting until check in to see if any become available but at the same time I really want window seats and don't want to end up in the middle. I don't mind paying for the extra space especially on a 8-9hr flight, but at £40 each I don't think I'd be able to justify buying them if they're pretty much the same as standard seats. I usually sit towards the front of economy so haven't really seen them before as they're further back. Are they worth the money? Is there much difference?

Plane is A330 by the way.
#934805 by chocksaway
30 Apr 2017, 17:22
Definitely worth the extra money. Those extra inches make all the difference! We have booked them again. Plus you are not over the wing, so if you like to look out of the window the view is so much better.
Virgin Atlantic