This is the main V-Flyer Forum for general discussion of everything related to flying with Virgin-branded travel companies.
#935637 by David
29 May 2017, 12:04
Just a short update on yesterday's experience before I do a TR

The BA mess on Saturday resulted in a dash to Waverley station to catch a train to Kings Cross when I chickened out of trying to get from there to Gatwick and booked an Addison Lee car - great idea - the "tour" of London centre complete with a resplendent Harrods all lighten up cheered up what was a pretty stressful day.

The battle about what I can claim ( taxi to Waverley, train ticket and possibly car to Gatwick ) as well as the refund from the flight and any EU compensation can wait a few days as I'm guessing things at BA are a little stressed at the moment.

Great flight but very interesting to hear quite a long intro and finishing speech from the FSM about the many people joining the flight from BA.

Thought it was very well done and quite genuine about the experience some passengers have had before they got a seat on the very full flight.

Whilst it was an ideal opportunity, it was a nice gesture for those that had been in 2 minds whether they would be flying or not.

Well done VS

David
#935673 by hiljil
01 Jun 2017, 07:27
Good luck with the compensation ! :-D