This is the main V-Flyer Forum for general discussion of everything related to flying with Virgin-branded travel companies.
#936058 by NYLON
19 Jun 2017, 14:57
[EDIT: these have now been claimed, thanks everyone!]

I've just found these, and I realize they will expire at the end of August. I have little use for them, as I & OH are Au.

Might anyone want them? I'm in NYC, so ideally you'll be based in the US and already a member of FC with flights booked before 31 August, but without CH access. I can then fill these out with your information and send these to you in the next two days before I leave the city for summer.

I attach the quite detailed T&C here, please read them and make sure you're eligible:
20170619_094215.jpg
T&C
20170619_094215.jpg (263.04 KiB) Viewed 3963 times

To be clear: I am not looking to be paid for these; I'm very happy to give them away.

PM me if interested, thanks. I'll update the posting when I've sent these off.

Cheers
Last edited by NYLON on 21 Jun 2017, 00:05, edited 4 times in total.
#936133 by Lonemorf
22 Jun 2017, 23:34
Marmite2017 wrote:Such a shame I don't live in the U.S , flying PE from gatwick to Barbados in 2 weeks ..this would have been a magic start to the holiday !

I have one of these available if desired - only for one person though (I have already donated one to a colleague).
Whilst I admire the altruism shown here, I will too not be asking anything for this one, but would appreciate if a donation be made to my fav charity http://www.bulldogrescue.org.uk
(if this isnt allowed mods, please edit/delete)
Virgin Atlantic