This is the main V-Flyer Forum for general discussion of everything related to flying with Virgin-branded travel companies.
#936222 by hiljil
25 Jun 2017, 09:45
Good Morning.

Yes, what a difference a few days make ! Hope things warm up for you ( are you going somewhere hot ?) & that you have a great flight. :-D
#936225 by MoJoJo
25 Jun 2017, 11:33
hiljil wrote:Good Morning.

Yes, what a difference a few days make ! Hope things warm up for you ( are you going somewhere hot ?) & that you have a great flight. :-D

Thank you. Moved to the favourite corner table with two portable heaters! Hot, hot, hot in Cuba so cannot complain
#936226 by Bretty
25 Jun 2017, 11:49
Have a good trip and enjoy yourself, eat, drink and be merry :cool:
#936230 by Shirley Heights
25 Jun 2017, 13:16
MoJoJo wrote:@buns Gardet back on board :mrgreen:

Oh no!

I recently posted the following on a different thread:

I had two flights on the new config last month and the champagne was Canard Duchêne, Cuvée Léonie

However, I doubt this only applies to the new config. Hopefully all UC flights no longer serve Gardet.

Perhaps the OP was correct in her assumption.
#936232 by buns
25 Jun 2017, 15:25
MoJoJo wrote:@buns Gardet back on board :mrgreen:

Sorry for being late on parade here - getting over being at Wembley last night to see the fabulous ELO :-D
Gasp on two fronts :-O :-O Firstly, the ghastly Gardet and secondly the Clubhouse empty!

Hope you were looked after both in the Clubhouse and on the flight

buns
#936234 by pjh
25 Jun 2017, 16:06
Hope you're having a great time.

I had the opposite in terms of temperature last Monday where the train from Schiphol appeared to have the heating on. "Damp dish rag" doesn't cover how I felt after my 10 minute journey.

buns wrote:Sorry for being late on parade here - getting over being at Wembley last night to see the fabulous ELO :-D

Lucky chap! On the back of it can I propose that you check out the music of Iain Hornal (one of the backing musicians) and the Dublin band Pugwash (unfortunately no more).
#936236 by Fordie
25 Jun 2017, 22:33
The M3 can be a bit of a nightmare and then joining the M25!! I take the same journey when going to gatwick so end up leaving to just beat the traffic!
Where was you traveling from?
Virgin Atlantic