This is the main V-Flyer Forum for general discussion of everything related to flying with Virgin-branded travel companies.
#937567 by TimCrawley
16 Aug 2017, 17:38
Got an email that a Virgin Holidays sale starts tomorrow, 17th August.

Doesn't always happen but maybe we will see some Virgin Atlantic offers appear too, though in the past a VH sale has sometimes been confined to VS sale only on the Carib routes.

*Update* Also got an email from Kenwood Travel that a "See the World" sale starts on Friday for bookings made up to 30th September .... when I've had similar from them in the past it's been a sign that the more than one of the airlines are about to kick off sales.
#937606 by itisme
17 Aug 2017, 17:55
Ugh I keep crying everytime I have to use their website. I REALLY REALLY want to book with them but their search engine is the worse of the worse when you want to do multiple city things (Return from different city). Whoever made this website is surely responsible for LOT's of losses at Virgin.. Or am I the only one complaining about this? Takes me over hour to find what I want. Can only imagine what someone has to go trough that isn't very computer savvy :(
#937948 by TimCrawley
31 Aug 2017, 21:00
Slim pickings in UC...

As Sealink said, bit patchy on what was available in UC. Seems to have improved a bit overnight on Carib routes in most classes and even UC has some more offers showing since BA added to their CW & First offers.... though VS aren't quite price matching UC/CW yet (e.g. BA £1495 LGW-GND while VS still at £1785, BA £1509 LGW-UVF while VS still at £1778). VS are showing some UC LGW-MBJ dates at £1689 now (PE around £1000 and E around £600 so I think these UC fares are pretty good in comparison), even though BA fly into Kingston so not in direct competition.

I guess it's usual story of checking daily on the routes and travel classes that interest you most then grabbing once you're happy (and don't look back in case price drops!).
Virgin Atlantic