This is the main V-Flyer Forum for general discussion of everything related to flying with Virgin-branded travel companies.
#939168 by Wilbs
18 Oct 2017, 11:47
Hi
We have a flight LHR-JFK-TPA on Christmas Day. We were on the V45 but it looks like there is a flight change & we could now be on the V135.
We are flying UC on VS and Business on the Delta Flight to TPA.
As our flight has been changed are connecting time is now going to be just under 5 hours, just what you want on Christmas Day >-(
Would we be able to use the VS Clubhouse or would it have to be Delta?
#939170 by gumshoe
18 Oct 2017, 12:29
Yes you should have access to the Clubhouse as it's a same-day connection.

HOWEVER not all DL flights depart from T4 at JFK. Most do but some depart from T2, and while there's an airside bus connecting the two I don't know whether the TSA would let you clear security at T4 for a flight leaving from T2.
#939176 by carolinaRN
18 Oct 2017, 16:37
Living in NYC, I fly out of both terminals regularly. If I am flying out of two, I go and check in there (I imagine I don’t have to but figured there was less chance of my checked bag getting lost between 2 and 4), clear security and hop the shuttle to terminal 4. It will drop you off at the B gate side and the clubhouse is over near A5. Just make sure to leave enough time when heading back to your gate in T2. Enjoy! :D
#939184 by Wilbs
18 Oct 2017, 22:29
Thanks for your help. Hopefully we will be able to spend a few hours in the CH. :-)
Virgin Atlantic