This is the main V-Flyer Forum for general discussion of everything related to flying with Virgin-branded travel companies.
#939626 by NYC123
17 Nov 2017, 09:05
Trying to book inbound reward flights to carribean, but there is a child (12) travelling with us.

Online it shows availability, but of course you can't book child reward seats online... Also it only shows as a single leg, if i do it as a multi city booking it will not appear..

If I call virgin they cannot see these flights so cannot book them that way.

What do people suggest? Thing is just to complicate things I want to use PE upgrade vouchers which are on my wife's account..

I've considered booking as 3 adults then calling up to change passenger details within 24 hours and also adding a second leg LHR-JFK and then changing that
Last edited by NYC123 on 17 Nov 2017, 10:02, edited 1 time in total.
#939629 by NYC123
17 Nov 2017, 11:27
They are still insisting they are not available even though i can even select actual seats online..... crazy.

But of course i can only use miles from one account and cannot use vouchers if i book online......
#939631 by NYC123
17 Nov 2017, 12:37
And after the 5th phone call and numerous web chats several hours after spotting the flights coming my booking for VS94 has been placed on hold for 72 hours thanks to the lovely Beth who really couldn't have been more helpful as opposed to all her"computer says no"colleagues i'd spoken to previously ........

Now to sort out how I'm going to get there.....