This is the main V-Flyer Forum for general discussion of everything related to flying with Virgin-branded travel companies.
#940268 by Florida White
18 Dec 2017, 02:48
I've had a result on this I was originally booked MCO-ATL-MAN as this was £500 cheaper per pax but was able to change to MCO-MAN as there was no PE on the leased A330 so with MCO being my starting point they changed at no extra cost which would have been my preferred route home anyway.
#940270 by VS075
18 Dec 2017, 13:32
Neil wrote:We were booked PE to ATL next September using the AmEx vouchers, only because no reward seats to MCO have been released.

I phoned Virgin on Thursday and after a few conversations with the supervisor they swapped our flights to MCO even though there were still no miles seats available.

This is the perfect result for us, PE still ex MAN and the destination we really wanted but wasn’t able to book.

Have VS changed equipment on flights up to and including September, or is it looking as though fitting PE to the A332's isn't going to happen until next Autumn/Winter after the Summer period?

Regardless, that's a great result for you!

Florida White wrote:I've had a result on this I was originally booked MCO-ATL-MAN as this was £500 cheaper per pax but was able to change to MCO-MAN as there was no PE on the leased A330 so with MCO being my starting point they changed at no extra cost which would have been my preferred route home anyway.

Again, great result and it saves the added time going via ATL.