This is the main V-Flyer Forum for general discussion of everything related to flying with Virgin-branded travel companies.
#940844 by MacGeorge8035
16 Jan 2018, 13:33
I am looking to book flights to Orlando in July 2018. I know that this is a peak period. However when I look at the tables showing how many miles I need to book a flight to Orlando (US -Mid West and South) it says I need 45,000 miles for an economy ticket. However when I try to book the seats it says I need 57,500 miles.

Why to Virgin publish these tables to me they then ignore those tables and just change the Number of Miles required. I would have thought those tables would form a part of the T & Cs for the executive club
#940845 by gumshoe
16 Jan 2018, 13:53
Are both legs definitely direct flights on VS?

If one or both legs involves a connection on a Delta domestic flight that would push the price up. Outbound via Miami, for instance, is 57,500.
#940846 by DoomWolf
16 Jan 2018, 13:55
Are the flights you're seeing at 57,500 miles direct to Orlando or are they via another airport (JFK/Atlanta) and including an internal flight on Delta? The miles table you're referring to only shows the miles cost of direct VS flights, but the booking engine now includes indirect flights involving Delta.

I did try to find what your seeing but the only reward flights I could find to MCO in July are direct and showing at 45,000 miles.