This is the main V-Flyer Forum for general discussion of everything related to flying with Virgin-branded travel companies.
#108 by JonDavies
04 Jan 2004, 15:52
Happy New Year All,

Just a quick question, I'm booked in PE for the trip down to CPT on 15th Jan and can't get a straight answer as to whether or not there are Laptop Power points in the cabin?

Is there anybody who has travelled on this route who can give me a definite answer so I know to carry on my laptop or put it in my luggage.

Thanks in advance,

Jon
#25172 by Pete
04 Jan 2004, 16:25
Welcom Jon,

Laptop power is in on all seats in Upper Class (not sure if that applies to the LGW Recaro seats, but that doesn't apply here anyway).

Additionally Laptop power is also in PE on any aircraft that has V:Port fitted. According to Sabre, your flight is a A340-300, so unfortunately none of them have V:Port, so this won't apply; but if there's an aircraft change and you get an A340-600 or one of the 747's that have V:Port (check out the 'Entertainment' page for a list), then you'll get power.

As it stands, you currently won't have it - but it'll be worth calling a day or so before you fly to check which aircraft is on that route.

Pix.