This is the main V-Flyer Forum for general discussion of everything related to flying with Virgin-branded travel companies.
#143 by virginlass
17 Jan 2004, 13:46
Can anyone tell me why, when attempting to access this web site, my computer crashes most of the time? I don't have this problem when accessing other sites.

I,m a new member and greatly enjoy reading all the messages. Thanks for a terrific web site.
#25292 by mitchja
17 Jan 2004, 14:05
Hi virginlass :)

Try empying your internet explorer cache (if you use IE that is) - right click the Internet Explorer icon on your desktop - choose 'properties' then click the 'Delete Files' button. This may take some time if you have a lot in your IE cache. Also check your privacy settings by clicking the 'Privacy' tab on the same window then check you dont have it set to anything above 'Medium High'
I sometimes try to get on this site and nothing happens - not sure why.

Silver Flying Club member since 2000
#25308 by Pete
17 Jan 2004, 17:10
I did spot a pretty fundamental programming error yesterday, which I then fixed. Hopefully that'll cure the 'no response' error (ie, you click a link and nowt happens).

If you do get an error or a crash, if you can record exactly what you were doing, or what the error was and let me know it'll help a lot in getting rid of any bugs from the code.

If you can't get into the forums to post, drop me an email at [email protected]

Thanks,

Pix
#25312 by virginlass
18 Jan 2004, 14:33
Thanks for the responses. I got right on to the site this morning, but was unable to for at least part of yesterday (gave up after a while!)
Glad to know that it wasn't me as I'm not a techie and go bananas
when I have one of these problems.
Think this is a very helpful forum