This is the main V-Flyer Forum for general discussion of everything related to flying with Virgin-branded travel companies.
#866914 by Hull
21 Feb 2014, 13:12
Afternoon all,

I was sat at my MAC at 1050 waiting for OLCI to open at 1055 for tomorrows VS019 to SFO and only managed to bag SEQ14.

Not a good show, I should have stayed in bed.

Still, looking forward to catching up with Joey C in the CH tomorrow ):
#866949 by Blacky1
22 Feb 2014, 00:18
Hull wrote:Afternoon all,

I was sat at my MAC at 1050 waiting for OLCI to open at 1055 for tomorrows VS019 to SFO and only managed to bag SEQ14.

Not a good show, I should have stayed in bed.

Still, looking forward to catching up with Joey C in the CH tomorrow ):

I really think it's about time you done some work Dom !! :P
Have a great flight and enjoy your session with Joey in the CH ,I'm sure you will more than have your fair share !
oo)
#867116 by gumshoe
24 Feb 2014, 20:26
Seq = the order or sequence in which passengers check in. So if you're seq 1, you were the first prrson on the flight to check in.

On Virgin Atlantic it means nothing (apart from giving you bragging rights) as all seats are allocated. On some budget airlines, though, the earlier you check in the earlier you board, giving you first choice of seats and a better chance of overhead locker space.
#867926 by petercooper
07 Mar 2014, 12:04
Argggghhhh! I'm FEWMIN!!! :-)

After getting a Seq 2 on my last flight, I decided to "go pro" this time, hammering refresh and getting in at the very first opportunity. I had address info ready to copy and paste, and literally flew through the screens within 20-30 seconds.

And.. I got a Seq THIRTEEN! HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE??? Hehehe :-) So not only did I not get the 1, I got unlucky 13.
#869778 by jfenney
04 Apr 2014, 00:56
After my failure on my outbound a lowly Seq 62-63 n( n( , I made sure I would redeem myself and for the glory of V-flyers achieved Seq 1-2 for VS066 tomorrow from Montego Bay so am I forgiven y) y) y)
#871749 by mikeijay
30 Apr 2014, 21:58
SEQ 1 for the first time with VS (BOM-LHR!)....Best I ever had with Virgin was SEQ 3.

- Cost of propping up the bar at hotel to stay awake: £26
- Cost of Int'l call to gloat to my travel buddy: £14
- Huge cheesy grin on my face: Priceless!

There are some things money can't buy. For everything else, there's V-Flyer! 8D

...Now, where's my Champers and Chocolates??? hehe
#873925 by Dave Adkins
28 May 2014, 09:40
Blacky1 wrote:
Dave Adkins wrote:How do you check your SEQ no?

It will be on your boarding pass dave

Oh so I have to wait till I check in Thanks Now I understand.
OLCI opens 24hrs before departure does that mean 24hrs before the scheduled take off time or the previous day? Stupid question I know.
#873928 by chumba
28 May 2014, 11:19
did OLCI yesterday for flights MCO-LGW, had been using the refresh key numerous times in the last minute , before it was open so I had the page up exactly as the OLCI opened, clicked straight through no messing or errors, and still only bagged SEQ 2&3

So come on who is this single traveller who manged to beat me with swifter key strokes, come on show yourself and own up :-)
Virgin Atlantic