This is the main V-Flyer Forum for general discussion of everything related to flying with Virgin-branded travel companies.
#852929 by DanielG
29 Jul 2013, 15:51
The wife and I managed to get Seq 1 and 2 on VS015 (LGW to MCO) on 13th July!

Also, I had previously managed to secure seats on the upper deck in PE (first time for me in the upper deck!), but when I checked the seat map again literally a few minutes before OLCI opened, I was able to select some PE bulkhead seats on the upper deck! Apparently this shouldn't have been possible, as PE bulkhead seats are supposed to only be available at the airport! So we ended up with some extra legroom bulkhead seats on the upper deck!
Attachments
IMG_4060a.jpg
Boarding pass
#857152 by Cloudscudder
11 Sep 2013, 21:52
Yeehaa. "Seq One" secured today on VS15, I’ve obviously been on the forum far too long as I feel very elated to have achieved this milestone. Once armed with a “red head” tomorrow what else is there to aspire to in life one has to ask?

Maybe we'll have select a random number such as Seq 100

Cloudscudder
#857728 by gfonk
19 Sep 2013, 08:58
Hull wrote:Yay I got it again.

SEQ 1 VS201 SYD-LHR for Sept 20th.

NICE. I have only inadvertently got seq 1&2 so it didnt have the impact it strangely will if/when I get it next time. lol
#858167 by griffinm7
23 Sep 2013, 20:35
I got my very first SEQ 1 at the first time of trying on September 2nd (LGW - LAS). However, it was such an anti climax afterwards. I really do think we should get a bottle of bubbly or something. lol.

At the bag drop the next day I actually thought the SEQ number had got me an upgrade. The check in agent had to go and speak to her manager/supervisor during the process and she took ages to come back. I thought to myself....Upper Class here I come baby! Alas, she returned and said 'sorry about that, there was a message alert on the screen I was unfamiliar with. When my manager checked again, the message had gone.' *Bugger*

On the return journey I was only able to get SEQ 24. Some very eager beavers in Vegas me thinks.
#858557 by jfenney
28 Sep 2013, 22:24
Finally after 4 years of flying I have managed to get Seq 1-2 for our flights on Lufthansa back from Munich , I think by mistake more than trying lol :D
#860282 by honey lamb
25 Oct 2013, 20:54
Kabuta007 wrote: now to secure tonight euro millions numbers y)

You can't. They're mine! :D
#861800 by jfenney
26 Nov 2013, 16:38
cooperman wrote:YAY!

Seq 1 for my LR hop to LHR tommorrow. :D

I'll be trying again later for my VS601 to JNB and then on BA JNB to DUR.

There's a challenge .. 3 x SEQ1's for the same trip..wish me luck ):

Hopefully you got this SEQ 1 rightfully this time , I am sure on the return LHR flight I had booked in before you , have a great trip Paul :D
#863032 by HWVlover
19 Dec 2013, 15:46
YAY...result SEQ 9.

Thank goodness I forgot the 00 from my flying club number for that slowed me down.

And before you say "what is he wittering on about"...SEQ 9 completes my SEQ 1 to 10. Now only another 80 odd to go and I will have SEQs 1 to 100!

Not that I am taking this game seriously. ): ): ): ):
#864410 by snowyboy
13 Jan 2014, 23:10
snowyboy wrote:Had seats booked in Bubble check in on line GONE managed to get 61A & C with Seq 1 & 2 on VS 93 pleased with myself

Checked in at airport asked why seats changed informed flight not very full so not staffing economy in bubble, why bother with seat up there then waste of time glad to get next best twos at the back.
Look out Mexico here I come.
Virgin Atlantic