This is the main V-Flyer Forum for general discussion of everything related to flying with Virgin-branded travel companies.
#797319 by Fox
09 Dec 2011, 20:33
Returned to the UK from MCO on the 22nd November on VS028 Beauty Queen. Just got around to getting rid of the old paperwork when I found our stubs. SEQ1 and SEQ2 and we did not even realise. Did use OLCI via my iPad but without our own wifi I had to wander around near our house in Sunset lakes and luckily found an open wifi signal. Did get a few odd looks from people passing by but at least we got checked in almost as soon as the 24hr window opened up. I am assuming that the SEQ1-2 on the stubs are what this topic is all about?
#797321 by cooperman
09 Dec 2011, 20:55
Just bagged SEQ 1 today..TWICE! y)
Once for my Domestic Flight DUR to JNB on SA 566.. y)

then...

And this has got to be "Kudos Central".......
SEQ 1 on VS602 JNB to LHR for tommorrow y) y)
(a nice result given some of the hassle at the start of this trip)
TR for the outbound is a work in progress...
I'll claim my prize on board eh? :P
Now I wonder if I can get the hat-trrick from LHR to MAN...mmmm :?
#797322 by tontybear
09 Dec 2011, 21:09
Fox wrote: I am assuming that the SEQ1-2 on the stubs are what this topic is all about?

Yes that's correct. Meant you were first to check in
#798161 by Petmadness
23 Dec 2011, 23:57
We have previously talked about why achieving seq1 is important to us but not our other halves.....well for our flight next week I am out when OLCI opens so it is down to the wife to sort it :0 :0 :0 :0

Bet she wins hands down y) y) y)
#798232 by slinky09
27 Dec 2011, 09:34
Petmadness wrote:....and the result is......

Seq 36 thru 41 for our flight to Houston tomorrow!! Even though the wife said she was on it from 5 mins before until OLCI opened.....a decent first effort!

I suspect lots of connecting passengers who checked-in for their first flight before you were able to.
#798462 by DragonLady
30 Dec 2011, 19:21
Well completely by default :o) (and probably for the one and only time as I usually manage a number 50+) I've got Seq 1 :D .
Nessy is 2 and DL the Elder 3.
Nessy did the checking in but given that I'm the lead passenger guess who's numero uno LOL ? ii) ii)
Right, better go and pack :w ..
DL
#798467 by Guest
30 Dec 2011, 21:11
DragonLady wrote:Well completely by default :o) (and probably for the one and only time as I usually manage a number 50+) I've got Seq 1 :D .
Nessy did the checking in but given that I'm the lead passenger guess who's numero uno LOL ? ii) ii)
DL

Result y) :P
#798496 by Nessy
31 Dec 2011, 03:43
Cal346 wrote:
DragonLady wrote:Well completely by default :o) (and probably for the one and only time as I usually manage a number 50+) I've got Seq 1 :D .
DL

Result y) :P

Result for her yes, but not for me :D .
If I could have ditched her from the OLCI believe me, I'd have done it :o) .
Alas, I had to check us all in, and as my sister DL has already said, as she was the lead passenger, she achieved Seq 1 that is morally MINE :o) :o)
#798541 by tontybear
31 Dec 2011, 18:49
Nessy wrote:
Alas, I had to check us all in, and as my sister DL has already said, as she was the lead passenger, she achieved Seq 1 that is morally MINE :o) :o)

Now, now ladies. No fighting please! it eats into the champagne drinking time !
#798554 by honey lamb
31 Dec 2011, 20:38
tontybear wrote:
Nessy wrote:

Now, now ladies. No fighting please! it eats into the champagne drinking time !

Erm, tonty, Nessy is DL's brother - although I do agree with the bit about drinking time! :D
Virgin Atlantic