This is the main V-Flyer Forum for general discussion of everything related to flying with Virgin-branded travel companies.
#845157 by shazam
03 May 2013, 07:44
SEQ 1 & 2 for VS3046 tomorrow morning - seats had been moved from 2 a&b to 9 a&b so presume it's not a full flight again and they're balancing through the middle of the aircraft.

Still - happy days :)

Shaz
#845158 by Laphroaig
03 May 2013, 09:08
So annoying when booking seats and then getting them moved.... I understand the reasons why..... but don't they realise what Geeks we are ! Have they no sense of the importance of all this !

On a recent Little Red flight to EDI I made a joke comment about it to CC why we had been moved from 2A & B to 12A & B. She realised I was having a little fun and made a comment about pushing better looking people to the front. At this a guy 2 rows back declared what an outrage that statement was and so the CC went back talk to him.

I am 100% sure he thought she was being serious !!!
#845187 by shazam
03 May 2013, 15:33
Laphroaig wrote:So annoying when booking seats and then getting them moved.... I understand the reasons why..... but don't they realise what Geeks we are ! Have they no sense of the importance of all this !

On a recent Little Red flight to EDI I made a joke comment about it to CC why we had been moved from 2A & B to 12A & B. She realised I was having a little fun and made a comment about pushing better looking people to the front. At this a guy 2 rows back declared what an outrage that statement was and so the CC went back talk to him.

I am 100% sure he thought she was being serious !!!

LOL ! Love it ! If that were the case I'd be on the back row :D
#845197 by shazam
03 May 2013, 19:21
Laphroaig wrote:

Never Shazam ....1A ..... Or possibly even an invite next to the pilot !

Your cheque is in the post ;)
#845230 by sotonman
04 May 2013, 13:18
wow, was sure i would be seq 1,as have been on the refresh button for 10 mins before olci opened,but alas i only made seq 11/12 for vs015 tomo afternoon to mco...seats stayed as requested which is always a bonus i suppose....Right then..let the countdown to a nice long 3.5 week holiday commence!
#848237 by gfonk
13 Jun 2013, 08:59
Is it too late to brag about getting seq 1 & 2 from a flight back on 4th March? :P
my wife reminded me that when we checked in at NRT we had got seq 1&2. Given that we got it without even realizing can I really brag about it? well I am fairly sure that if I try to get it next time its going to be much more tricky me thinks.
#849906 by mallin
29 Jun 2013, 06:42
Managed to get seq 1 and 2 for tomorrows VS096, after quite an eventful tour of the Rockies and 3,000 miles of driving (HUBBY)

Re-routing due to the closure of the roads to Banff and Calgary. Still 300 miles to go to Vancouver airport for tomorrows night flight.Hope we make it Linda
#849913 by gfonk
29 Jun 2013, 08:42
mallin wrote:Managed to get seq 1 and 2 for tomorrows VS096, after quite an eventful tour of the Rockies and 3,000 miles of driving (HUBBY)

Re-routing due to the closure of the roads to Banff and Calgary. Still 300 miles to go to Vancouver airport for tomorrows night flight.Hope we make it Linda

Hope you made it
Sounds like an interesting holiday
#851654 by Guest
16 Jul 2013, 17:25
Hi.

Just realised I can post on this site!!!

18 months ago me and my wife were No 1 and No2 without even trying. we were coming back from Barbados to Manchester and used Virgin Holidays 'hand your bags over to strangers for the day' early morning check in for an evening flight home. And, much to my surprise, were given the first two check in numbers.
#852913 by alibeau
29 Jul 2013, 13:59
Oh yeah, oh yeah :D SEQ 1 - 4 - hurrah!
Hoping this is an omen for a great flight!

Could be our last flight in a while, definitely our last UC flight for some time as we have just moved house and funds are running low :w

Really looking forward to this flight as our last few trips have been in PE.... VS073 y)

Ali :D
Virgin Atlantic