This is the main V-Flyer Forum for general discussion of everything related to flying with Virgin-branded travel companies.
#871908 by Syrome
03 May 2014, 18:58
In anticipation of hopefully soon achieving Au, my fiancée was performing her due diligence and reviewing her past FC history online. I know that Virgin's IT systems are not the same as what other frequent fliers might be accustomed to these days, but we were surprised to find that she had not been credited for a flight in February.

Buried amongst some US Delta flights (which we had to email them to get credited) was a missing O fare that we had turned Into an M and subsequently into a PE upgrade. I have known for a while now that when I change to an upgradeable fare to upgrade, that almost all the time the miles and points do not post automatically. Silly us for not checking sooner.

Still, it's a bit strange to me how easy it is to lose credit for an entire flight like this by doing something perfectly commonplace (I would assume at least). The miles traveled + Ag bonus netted her 5k+ miles. Certainly worth a phone call and a thorough review of my history as well. :)

Edit: when I call, I also always make sure they give the status bonus. I've been told it's automatic and also told they have to "go to another screen" to add that. Either way, it's worth reminding them about as well.