This is the main V-Flyer Forum for general discussion of everything related to flying with Virgin-branded travel companies.
#912728 by wwerdna
07 Nov 2015, 19:34
We just got back from a trip that was LHR-ATL-MCO then back MCO-LGW. We were flying PE and had booked Delta tickets flying on Virgin metal, and had chosen seats on the flights as soon as we'd booked them back in April. On none of our 3 legs did we get the seats we'd chosen. Now I know the chosen seats aren't guaranteed, but really, they had to move us on all 3 flights?

A couple of things make this even better. It was me, my wife and our 14 year old flying. Consistently the seat assignments had me and my wife together and our (nervous flyer) son seated next to a stranger (so we just rearranged ourselves once onboard). And on the Delta flight from ATL-MCO we should have all been in "Comfort Plus" (which appeared to be exactly the same seats but with a red stripe and "Comfort Plus" written on them), but after we were assigned seats at Heathrow only one of us was!

Were we just unlucky, or is it something to do with having Delta tickets, or something more sinister?