This is the main V-Flyer Forum for general discussion of everything related to flying with Virgin-branded travel companies.
#914336 by mikethe3rd
13 Dec 2015, 18:04
Hello,

I was VS Gold from 2nd October 2014 to 3rd November 2015. I’m currently silver with 0 tier points in my membership year.

Now somehow I have never realised how easy it would be to regain Gold. According to my FC account I only need 13 tier points by March 31st 2016 to get Gold again as it’s all about the required tier points in a 13 month rolling period.

I’m going to have 13 tier points by March 9th 2016 so I’m assuming I’ll get Gold from then.

I guess I’m just finding it weird that I have 0 tier points but I could hit Gold in March with a mere 13. Surely this means a lot of time you go down to Silver for just a few months before regaining a few months down the line.

I’m also quite surprised that I would be able to hit Gold with 6 trips – with quite a few M/K (FlyingCo) upgrades.

Finally, a few years ago MPM flights used to post miles & TPs (I know they weren’t supposed to), is this still the case or have they cracked down on this system flaw?

Thank you!

Mike