This is the main V-Flyer Forum for general discussion of everything related to flying with Virgin-branded travel companies.
#930610 by smithy37
27 Dec 2016, 22:15
On a whim I booked the family a trip to Orlando during May half term. I scoured the usual sites, Virgin desktop site (virgin mobile site still won't take children's bookings - not mythical creatures VA), Sky Scanner and Delta. Amazingly delta Premium economy was cheaper than delta economy and only £500 more expensive (with a family of 5) than Virgins own site flying economy. So I booked it.

Anyway I have logged into manage my booking and it won't let me request children meals. I went into Delta's site and that has 'special requests - Not available'.

Is this another great website glitch or is there something funny going on?
How can I request these changes? Is it a call to the FC team (40 mins+ on hold - Noooooo!!!!!)?

Is there anything else dodgy I need to be aware of booking through Delta?
Will my miles go missing? Will I have to wear a bell around my neck declaring I'm not a true VA customer?

Thanks and apologies for the sarcasm!!

PS
if it wasn't for this site I would never have known about trying Delta, so you guys saved me a ton of money.... Or made me spend a ton of money, depending on which way you look at it!!