This is the main V-Flyer Forum for general discussion of everything related to flying with Virgin-branded travel companies.
#931616 by sungod
21 Jan 2017, 16:27
heading home after a week here, DL to ATL, VS to LHR so thought i'd try the centurion lounge

it's ok, better than the average lounge, reasonable choices for brekkie

took a colleague in with me, the bubbly policy is harsh, limited one (ONE!!!) glass per centurion member, none for guest

so i had the veuve bubbly, he had to have local chandon, will be back to the bar shortly for two of the latter

pleasant enough place to while away a couple of hours

i hear it can get very busy, they keep a few tables in the dining area for centurion only, the seating areas seem limited, perhaps to discourage long stayers, there were also massages on offer, but neither of us were in the mood

after a bit of a delay due to weather affecting the inbound, got to ATL, nice meal in ecco (pork pappardelle , yum), the first pinot noir on the wine list was good too

delta lounge not too full, but annoyingly the outside deck area is closed, was looking forward to a bit of 'fresh' air, they have the lentil soup which i really like, but have no room left after the pasta and bread