This is the main V-Flyer Forum for general discussion of everything related to flying with Virgin-branded travel companies.
#931774 by Mrs D
23 Jan 2017, 22:38
Hi
I have been waiting for flights to be released for December 2017 as I was hoping to book a surprise UC flight with hubby from Man to NYC before Christmas. However, when the booking matrix comes up it looks as though the direct daily flights from Man are operated by Delta in December. Bookings in October look to still be operated by VS. So does anyone know if Delta are taking over the direct flights when the autumn / winter schedule comes in?

Many thanks
Mrs D
#931776 by gumshoe
23 Jan 2017, 23:21
Yes, it's a seasonal route so goes back to DL at the end of October.
#931804 by Mrs D
24 Jan 2017, 17:53
Thank you for your quick reply! Looks like it's a trip down to LHR then! And another visit to the VA lounge!
#931807 by oldboy
24 Jan 2017, 18:30
Some on here say that the Delta business class offering is fine.
#931808 by SlimpyJones
24 Jan 2017, 19:34
oldboy wrote:Some on here say that the Delta business class offering is fine.

It is - I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss it. And whilst your trip may sound like a drop in the water - more people using the services out of Manchester only helps to justify more routes.
#931813 by horburyflyer
24 Jan 2017, 22:52
SlimpyJones wrote:
oldboy wrote:Some on here say that the Delta business class offering is fine.

It is - I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss it. And whilst your trip may sound like a drop in the water - more people using the services out of Manchester only helps to justify more routes.

:D
Virgin Atlantic