This is the main V-Flyer Forum for general discussion of everything related to flying with Virgin-branded travel companies.
#932249 by Smid
03 Feb 2017, 15:11
I know this isn't VS specific, but it is highly relevant give the complete chaos of equipment and time changes of recent months...

I installed tripcase on my android phone the time I noticed my BA seats had been shifted to somewhere really crappy on the A380, about two weeks before I flew... So I wanted a tracker of changes, so if my seat changed in the future, I'd at least know.

When the Qatar flight I had at christmas moved forward an hour, it sat silent. Told me every slight change on the day, including what gate it was at, and whether it was likely to be on time or not (I was on the plane).

Now it's sat silent again as VS moved one of my flights onto an A330, back a day, forward 20 minutes. It seems no longer fit for purpose.

I know there's one which seem to only work on the poison fruit of the evil witch (apple), but is there any other ones, decent at all, which might track this lunacy which VS seems to be experiencing...