This is the main V-Flyer Forum for general discussion of everything related to flying with Virgin-branded travel companies.
#932394 by ColOrd
07 Feb 2017, 11:30
Not directly Virgin related, but EON-Rewards is finishing at the end March.

I used to earn 128 points a month, which converted to 128 Tesco Points, which used to add a nice little total on to my Tesco conversion to VS miles.
#932396 by stuart_f
07 Feb 2017, 11:38
Timely reminder that I need to switch my supplier, thank you!

I'm quite enjoying the free ClubCard points with PayQuiq right now. Just don't do what I just did and, while attempting to show my office colleagues how to get 500 free ClubCard points, I googled for "payquick" and arrived at a site that deals with "Cannabis Payment Processing" - that's something else entirely and probably NSFW!
#932434 by mattwhitt89
08 Feb 2017, 21:08
Gutted - just moved from Eon for that reason. Happy in the fact I have saved £100 but no so that I lose my Clubcard points - managed to covert 1,500 recently so happy Happy.

Another note for earning points - if you have a Tesco current account and shop at Tesco the points are increasing to 1 point a £ for around two years.

I'm still looking at ways to max points through other sites and companies - thoughts/comments welcome