This is the main V-Flyer Forum for general discussion of everything related to flying with Virgin-branded travel companies.
#932476 by Spill
09 Feb 2017, 19:46
Hi,

I dont seem to be able to transfer points any more from my AmEx Gold account to VFC.

I log into amex and try to transfer points. It says I haven't a registered account so I add one - using the number on my new "paper" VFC card.
It returns me to the original page so I try again and asked me to enter an account again. There is no success or error message when I add the account.

Any thoughts or has anyone experiences this?

Thanks and Regards
TS
#932547 by mrsw
11 Feb 2017, 10:12
This has been a problem that I've experienced a few times with Amex reward points transfers, not just to vs. Normally I call the number at the top of my credit card statement and it's sorted instantly.
#932884 by mitchja
20 Feb 2017, 10:33
Having just transferred some AmEx MR points to VS FC miles yesterday, I was fully anticipating having to ring AmEx, however, I was pleasantly surprised to find that my Flying Club number had actually been automatically updated to the new one on the AmEx/MR webpage (I had my old number set previously).

The transfer was also complete within a few minutes, with the miles showing in my FC account in under 5 minutes :-)
Virgin Atlantic