This is the main V-Flyer Forum for general discussion of everything related to flying with Virgin-branded travel companies.
#932603 by David
12 Feb 2017, 12:26
If I book an "upper" fare (which will actually be Delta One) via the VS website but flying on a Delta plane leaving JFK into EDI via LHR, do I get the option of using the Clubhouse in JFK or is it the Delta lounge ?

thanks

David
#932614 by horburyflyer
12 Feb 2017, 16:28
Hi David, you will be welcomed warmly into the CH and then could always visit the Delta Skyclub in T4 too. When I have taken the DL MAN flight (which can leave as late as 2320) I have visited the CH until it closes and then head across to the DL Skyclub.

Naturally, you will have a favourite but just to out your mind at ease.

Jon
#932641 by David
13 Feb 2017, 08:40
That's great, thanks. :-)

I did think that was the case, but there are so any variables when asking the "lounge" question. :blush:

Its maybe time for a sticky explaining all the different allowances with codeshares, Delta flights booked through VS site, VS flights booked through VS that end up on DL planes, having VS status, having DL status etc and the effects these have on what you get and what you don't get, ( although I suspect the very reason there is nothing specific on the VS website is that its all a bit of a nightmare )

thanks again

David