This is the main V-Flyer Forum for general discussion of everything related to flying with Virgin-branded travel companies.
#932628 by bergamini
12 Feb 2017, 20:54
I'm booked on VS20 on 6/20. I booked an UC award ticket (G) with DL miles less 2 weeks ago. Seat maps show a half full UC and PE cabins and a nearly empty Y cabin. A friend was going to go with me and I went to book the flight for her and now it's not allowing ticket sales. Expert flyer shows 0's across the board. It doesn't seem likely to me that it would go from wide open to sold out within a week. The later flight that day (VS42) is also showing as sold out.

On 6/14 (Wed), both the incoming and outgoing flights are showing 0's / sold out. I'm guessing that's a sign it is going to be cancelled that day. On 6/20 (Tue), my date, only the return back to LHR are showing 0's / sold out.

Does this appear to be signs of a schedule change? I have incoming flights to SFO and outgoing at LHR that were made based upon these timings. Just trying to figure out what's going on. My itinerary shows as valid when I go into it and VS Twitter staff say it's simply sold out, but I'm not so sure.
Attachments
virgin_no_virgin.png
virgin_no_virgin.png (279.25 KiB) Viewed 3345 times