This is the main V-Flyer Forum for general discussion of everything related to flying with Virgin-branded travel companies.
#932694 by International Hitman
14 Feb 2017, 09:22
Morning all,

The refurbished brasserie opened this morning, its looking large and inviting [more so because the lounge is currently not busy]

First redhead sampled, and I will shortly be ordering breakfast

Entertainment area is closed/hoarded off, the screens moved upstairs into the old Grey Goose lounge -- but no headphones or sound, :-O,

Just another five hours of "suffering" before boarding

John
#932697 by hiljil
14 Feb 2017, 09:48
Good Morning.

Enjoy your "enforced " time in the CH & have a good flight to follow :-D
#932698 by marshy11
14 Feb 2017, 10:16
I'd gladly suffer in there this morning. Fog and mist here with a little bit of drizzle thrown in for good measure. Happy Tuesday and safe onward travels.
#932709 by kered
14 Feb 2017, 13:17
Just thought I'd chime in on this thread to say hi.......

Mrs Kered & I are in the Clubhouse too this morning, sipping Champagne, waiting for the VS 41 to SFO. It's our 10 year anniversary trip, heading for HNL in the morning from SFO :)

The extended brasserie looks good, plenty more table space. Clubhouse is remarkably quiet this morning with loads of seating available. Was up on the roof garden earlier & rather pleasant it was too for the time of year.

Happy Valentines to all :cool:
#932710 by International Hitman
14 Feb 2017, 13:24
kered wrote:Just thought I'd chime in on this thread to say hi.......

Mrs Kered & I are in the Clubhouse too this morning, sipping Champagne, waiting for the VS 41 to SFO. It's our 10 year anniversary trip, heading for HNL in the morning from SFO :)

The extended brasserie looks good, plenty more table space. Clubhouse is remarkably quiet this morning with loads of seating available. Was up on the roof garden earlier & rather pleasant it was too for the time of year.

Happy Valentines to all :cool:

Hi Kered,

Happy Anniversary to you both, I'm also amazed how quite it is -- not moaning though

marshy11 wrote:I'd gladly suffer in there this morning. Fog and mist here with a little bit of drizzle thrown in for good measure. Happy Tuesday and safe onward travels.

Its beginning to get a little bit fog and misty in here too -- must slow down :-D

Thanks to everyone else who sent best wishes --- Happy Valentines to all also :)
Virgin Atlantic