This is the main V-Flyer Forum for general discussion of everything related to flying with Virgin-branded travel companies.
#932743 by calvR
15 Feb 2017, 17:04
I booked reward flights yesterday on 2 separate bookings. I received an email confirmation straight away and flights are showing in my booking on the website as confirmed. However no payment has been taken yet on either booking and the miles are showing as being taken and then refunded in 1 of the flying club accounts. Has anyone had this before? I thought I'd ask before I sit on hold to customer services.
#932748 by Stevieboy
15 Feb 2017, 19:36
I booked my reward flights at the end of October for next September. 4 months later I still haven't been charged, like you the miles were taken, credited, then taken again, I also have an ETicket.

I did mention this about 3 weeks ago when chatting to the Premier Team about a different flight they didn't seem to concerned.

-Steve
#932758 by calvR
16 Feb 2017, 10:24
Well 1 of the payments has been taken now.....so myself and my daughter can fly but not my wife yet :-O
Seeing as the trip is a surprise for my wife, I hope they sort it. Both flying club account miles are showing as correct now too.