This is the main V-Flyer Forum for general discussion of everything related to flying with Virgin-branded travel companies.
#932760 by Florida White
16 Feb 2017, 10:56
Hi could anyone help. On the old website you could pick your outbound and inbound flights by price which gave a comparison on the best dates to go. These were both separate and showed around 7 dates on the top. The new website though shows the full price in and out for just the days input. Is there any way to check dates as before when you are flexible on dates to get the best prices?
Many thanks
#932761 by gumshoe
16 Feb 2017, 11:26
Yes, on the desktop site there's an option to show flights for a single date, 7 days or 5 weeks so you can compare prices across a week or a month.

Frustratingly it's not available on the app or the mobile site though.
#932777 by LucyLu
16 Feb 2017, 17:34
I think the point the OP is making is that it doesn't separate out the out/return flight prices, you just get the price for the return on those dates
#932794 by dickydotcom
17 Feb 2017, 06:42
if you pick the flexible search, within 7 days, you get a table with departure date in the first column, return date across the top row and prices for each combination in the table.
You can easily pick the cheapest combination of dates.
Dick D
#932980 by Florida White
22 Feb 2017, 17:45
Thank you for the advice I will use the desktop in future I've just missed out on using my miles because of the phone app it truly is shocking.
Virgin Atlantic