This is the main V-Flyer Forum for general discussion of everything related to flying with Virgin-branded travel companies.
#933176 by VAflyer
28 Feb 2017, 20:40
Hi. I am missing some miles and tier points from a partner airline. I have emailed the email address provided on the flying club website for missing miles (under the partner airlines section) and attached the boarding cards. and....silence....nothing...no reply for my email. No help. How long should I wait? Has anyone had any experience with this of have another contact I could use? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
#933178 by enjoyingit
28 Feb 2017, 20:49
I was literally just about to post the same topic. I have ANA flights dating back to January. I first emailed them on the 28th Jan and every week so far. I get the automated response then the follow up email stating it has been passed to the correct department........ then nothing.
#933185 by tontybear
28 Feb 2017, 22:32
VAflyer wrote:Hi. I am missing some miles and tier points from a partner airline. I have emailed the email address provided on the flying club website for missing miles (under the partner airlines section) and attached the boarding cards. and....silence....nothing...no reply for my email. No help. How long should I wait? Has anyone had any experience with this of have another contact I could use? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

When did you ask and how long have you been waiting? That's rather important info!

These thing are not instantaneous and you are in the hands of the partner airline to send the point to VS once they have verified your claim.

The VS website says to allow 30 days.

see here