This is the main V-Flyer Forum for general discussion of everything related to flying with Virgin-branded travel companies.
#933411 by Christo
09 Mar 2017, 15:21
This may have already been posted about...

I have been religiously watching the VS website to see when the LGW-ANU UC flights for next January drop down to the magic number...and today is the day!

Yesterday it was c. £2,750 per person for the LGW-ANU UC return, today it was c. £1,600, which with a handful of miles brings the total to c. £1,400 per person.

I'm not sure if this is the same with all Caribbean routes...but thought I'd mention it anyhow!

Seat-map shows an A330-300 post refit, fingers crossed that is accurate.

...the countdown begins.
#933412 by chriski
09 Mar 2017, 15:39
Same applies for BGI but my dates are not showing yet so hopefully the rates will stay for a week or so