This is the main V-Flyer Forum for general discussion of everything related to flying with Virgin-branded travel companies.
#933522 by Lucydog
15 Mar 2017, 14:15
Full booking done through VH. Seats picked on VS085 PE. MAN/lAS. Then DL1057 delta comfort cannot pick seats ? Why, VH said I have to do it myself with Delta. Then JFK/MAN 128 PE seats picked. I cannot work out how to do this, it appears I have to pay for checked luggage also about 25/30 per suitcase, that's ok. Can I only do all this at the airport, they don't except cash either so will have to use my cc. Also would you book a shuttle from here for transfers from/to airport/Times Square. I have five adults and five cases plus carry on, so taxi not possible. At the moment that comes in at £170. First time to Vegas and New York. :cool:
#933523 by CHill710
15 Mar 2017, 14:38
Have you tried to manage your booking on delta.com to book seats. The Delta app may be easier if you have a smart phone.

In regards to the transfers with 5 of you look at super shuttle they are around $15 per person and 5 of you would almost fill a shared ride service so they may be a good option.
Another option in New York would be to use the subway. From JFK get the air train from the terminal to Jamaica station and then the blue (E) line to times Sq