This is the main V-Flyer Forum for general discussion of everything related to flying with Virgin-branded travel companies.
#933547 by LittleHell
16 Mar 2017, 10:13
Hi everyone!

I received an email yesterday telling me that my recent (made in january) seat selection payment had not been processed due to an error. There was a number to call so they could take payment, and it said not to worry as my seat selection was being held awaiting payment. I was a little worried that it could be a phishing type email, so I went straight to the VA website and logged into my booking, when I clicked on the seat selection map the same error message popped up. So I rang the number they gave and a lovely lady sorted it all out for me and assured me my seats had not been changed and that everything was now sorted. Thought I would post about this in case anyone else gets the same issue as she said it had happened to quite a lot of bookings.
#933562 by mitchja
17 Mar 2017, 13:43
Welcome and thanks for the info LittleHell :)

I 'd previously read somewhere else that VS had initially has issues with taking payments for advance seat assignments after the new system update so it looks like they are only now chasing people for the money!!