This is the main V-Flyer Forum for general discussion of everything related to flying with Virgin-branded travel companies.
#933560 by chriski
17 Mar 2017, 13:10
I am waiting to book UC BGI flights end of feb returning early march 18 but not able to book this far in advance.
BA are showing the dates I need in CW at a very good price so not sure if I should take the BA offer or wait another month for VS to release.

Any Advice
#933561 by gumshoe
17 Mar 2017, 13:15
BA have got a sale on at the moment and there's no guarantee the flights you want will be the same price in a month if the price is right go for it, even though the product is decidedly inferior IMHO.

Just don't check back as you'll kick yourself if the price is even lower at Easter!
#933564 by calvR
17 Mar 2017, 14:43
Go with the BA price. I waited for VS flights and they came out £1700 more expensive for 6 of us for LGW to MCO. Luckily the BA price still stood and for that sort of money who cares if I have to fly on an old BA 777 instead of a 747.
Virgin Atlantic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: rosiej83, Yahoo [Bot] and 11 guests

Itinerary Calendar