This is the main V-Flyer Forum for general discussion of everything related to flying with Virgin-branded travel companies.
#933680 by International Hitman
21 Mar 2017, 18:27
I fly UC regularly to Asia on either a G or Z, I have never flown on a flexible fare therefore have never sampled the delights of a Chauffeur driven car.
I have been playing around with flexible fares from various EU starting points and these are coming in very well priced at the moment, apart from the flexibility these fares offer double points however I now have a number of queries ---- have any of you booked flexible ex-eu?

1] I search on Expedia and flexible defaults to I fares code, all other flexible UC fare codes offer double miles [J,C,D], is there any way to look for ex-eu J,C,D fares on line?

2] If I book from Amsterdam leaving plenty of time to return to the UK for an overnight sleep before I head off to the airport can I use the the CDC service?

3] How does the CDC work at your destination and return --- is it driver standing with your name on card or do you have to go to a desk?

4] As above if I have a 30hr wait in LHR before I take [or not] the final leg can I use the CDC service to return home? Will this be recognized or will AMS be seen as the destination where CDC is required?

Appreciate any info

John