This is the main V-Flyer Forum for general discussion of everything related to flying with Virgin-branded travel companies.
#934028 by sythe20
02 Apr 2017, 19:01
Just had an e-mail from Delta regarding my next flight, ATL-LHR, operated by VS, booked through VS but with a DL flight no. (Prob because we are connecting in Atlanta), and weirdly the fare code and class has been changed from PE to 'First', class 'A'. Googling this it appears to be what would be used for domestic First but this is an international flight.

Checking the booking on both the Delta page and VS app shows the same. Any ideas why this would happen? I hope it's not a downgrade ;-(
#934029 by adjonline
02 Apr 2017, 19:03
I have no idea what the explanation is, but this has happened to three separate bookings I have in VS PE booked as DL codeshares - all during the course of today.
#934030 by lockedm
02 Apr 2017, 19:22
Another one here with this happening today. Delta code share from ATL-LHR in May. Booked in PE but now showing Delt aFirst (A).
#934031 by swall5432
02 Apr 2017, 19:23
ive had the same thing. Tried to update my seat with Virgin, didn't work so I called them and they said Delta had sent out the emails by mistake. I am currently on twitter discussing this with Delta to confirm that it is a mistake. Not happy as it is my Birthday trip and I thought I hit the jackpot!
Virgin Atlantic