This is the main V-Flyer Forum for general discussion of everything related to flying with Virgin-branded travel companies.
#934151 by Falcon22
07 Apr 2017, 05:58
My return flight is MAN-SFO in UC then SFO-LAX in economy with a 4 hour layover in SFO. Since I used miles to upgrade, VS was unable to upgrade my US domestic flights which are with Delta. Does anyone know if I will have access to the Delta Skyclub lounge? How about the Virgin Lounge in SFO? At this point I will only have an economy leg remaining on my itinerary.

Thanks!
#934152 by buns
07 Apr 2017, 06:09
ISTBC but even if you were travelling in First with Delta you would not get automatic entry to the Delta Sky Lounge.

Access is restricted to premium passengers as designated by their status, rather than by the class travelled in.

If you have an Amex Platinum Card you can get access and Mrs Buns and I have used this method when travelling through both New York and Atalanta

buns
#934153 by slinky09
07 Apr 2017, 06:31
If you're arriving off a VS flight in UC onto a DL flight in economy you should be able to access a DL lounge prior to your onward flight, simply show your VS boarding pass to the lounge agent on entry.
#934167 by tontybear
07 Apr 2017, 10:28
You won't get the SFO CH as that's for people departing on a VS flight or paid entry for certain V America passengers.

But as slinky says show your VS BP and that should get you into the sky club
Virgin Atlantic