This is the main V-Flyer Forum for general discussion of everything related to flying with Virgin-branded travel companies.
#934403 by mitchja
14 Apr 2017, 11:32
Instead of the normal VS75 from MAN>MCO today, it looks like VS is op-ing that flight as the VS375 MAN>GLA>MCO stopping off at GLA on the way to MCO.

Not sure if it's doing the same on the return? I presume it will have to.
#934411 by horburyflyer
14 Apr 2017, 16:21
mitchja wrote:Instead of the normal VS75 from MAN>MCO today, it looks like VS is op-ing that flight as the VS375 MAN>GLA>MCO stopping off at GLA on the way to MCO.

Not sure if it's doing the same on the return? I presume it will have to.

Bizarre isn't it. An A333 actually positioned from ATL to MCO yesterday after operating the VS109 and that will be operating the VS076 back to MAN tonight along with the VS074. The GLA flight will be an 744 and I think a scheduled switch is planned, so the A/c operating the inbound VS015 will operate back to GLA as VS072 and the VS375 a/c will operate as the VS016 back to LGW.....subject to change of course!

We're in the month of some unusual movements as DL are back operating the MAN-ATL this weekend too.

Jon
#934413 by cheesebag
14 Apr 2017, 16:33
VRAY the 330 I flew back to Manchester on flew back out to ATL yesterday morning then positioned down to Orlando

Hence Delta 777 ( which I'm now on using wifi over Canada) is doing the MAN to ATL route

I think it's so VS can use extra capacity on the "holiday" routes over the Easter weekend

Btw Deltas Comfort plus is pretty good...
#934414 by horburyflyer
14 Apr 2017, 16:56
cheesebag wrote:VRAY the 330 I flew back to Manchester on flew back out to ATL yesterday morning then positioned down to Orlando

Hence Delta 777 ( which I'm now on using wifi over Canada) is doing the MAN to ATL route

I think it's so VS can use extra capacity on the "holiday" routes over the Easter weekend

I really like DL in Delta One and Comfort Plus. Enjoy.
#934416 by SlimpyJones
14 Apr 2017, 17:35
horburyflyer wrote:
cheesebag wrote:VRAY the 330 I flew back to Manchester on flew back out to ATL yesterday morning then positioned down to Orlando

I really like DL in Delta One and Comfort Plus. Enjoy.

Indeed, their hard products are very good. Got an overnight JFK-LHR in D1 which I'm looking forward to but apprehensive about.
Virgin Atlantic