This is the main V-Flyer Forum for general discussion of everything related to flying with Virgin-branded travel companies.
#934475 by sythe20
16 Apr 2017, 16:37
Some of you may have seen my post about an issue with VH and VS not communicating and susequently I missed out on some G fares.

Well...
Was sat down waiting for Sunday lunch, when I had the most delightful call from VS, saying that they knew I had been trying to upgrade (in reality, obsessively checking the website, and phoning every day since like a crazy person) and were aware of what had happened. Most importantly 2 Gs from LHR-ATL were now available!

I think I danced around the room again when finding out the taxes were only £43 each :D

So so happy! :D
#934476 by marshy11
16 Apr 2017, 17:50
Don't you just love it when a plan comes together, even if it was a bit dis-jointed to start with!
#934485 by sythe20
17 Apr 2017, 05:14
I'm still over the moon! Just have to change the connecting flight before as there is a very tight connection, and I don't want to risk missing this one.
#934487 by whiterose
17 Apr 2017, 09:15
Wonderful news, so pleased to hear this. Good idea to give yourself more time for the connection, will give peace of mind.
Virgin Atlantic