This is the main V-Flyer Forum for general discussion of everything related to flying with Virgin-branded travel companies.
#935078 by mdhayes
09 May 2017, 11:14
Hi,

I know this subject has been discussed several times but thought I'd put the offer out there, we are both in UC on the 1st July LGW-CUN, if any v Flyer is on that flight I'd happily guest them in as I've learned so much from this site and without it probably wouldn't have bagged the Gs there and back.

If not i'd love to offer it to a honeymoon couple etc but I doubt that would happen as we check in early to maximise the CH time so not many PE/EC flyers about that early.

Also I'd probably look like a weirdo offering.
#935079 by Vegascrazy
09 May 2017, 13:47
Likewise, if there's anyone on the DL31 to ATL on 26th May we're happy to guest two folk from this site into the LHR CH.

We'll be there around 08.15 for the 12.50 flight :)
#935085 by Phil.Durrant
09 May 2017, 16:38
On a similar topic, im flying UC in a few weeks and also have gold status. 2 colleagues are on same flight but in PE. Im assuming i wouldn't be able to take them both into the clubhouse with me (one as a guest on my flight ticket, one as guest on my gold account)??
#935087 by tontybear
09 May 2017, 16:52
Phil.Durrant wrote:On a similar topic, im flying UC in a few weeks and also have gold status. 2 colleagues are on same flight but in PE. Im assuming i wouldn't be able to take them both into the clubhouse with me (one as a guest on my flight ticket, one as guest on my gold account)??

Correct! No double dipping!

But if you do find someone to help then they need to be on the same flight.

A reminder if people are looking for lounge invites or are offering them then it's best to use the itinerary section on here
#935097 by MoJoJo
09 May 2017, 22:46
Phil.Durrant wrote:On a similar topic, im flying UC in a few weeks and also have gold status. 2 colleagues are on same flight but in PE. Im assuming i wouldn't be able to take them both into the clubhouse with me (one as a guest on my flight ticket, one as guest on my gold account)??

Guest one, pay for the other and the two guests split the cost would work
Virgin Atlantic