This is the main V-Flyer Forum for general discussion of everything related to flying with Virgin-branded travel companies.
#935217 by smithy37
15 May 2017, 14:03
Hi All,

Booked Virgin metal from MAN to MCO in PE using the Delta site (it was a good deal). However, I am having worrying issues with manage my booking. I firstly tried to select childrens meals but was told there was a problem. After a couple of months trying I telephoned FC and got them to request the meals for me
Now I seem to be having difficulty loading the seat map, I can't add any flying Club info to my wifes account, so I am assuming the web portal is still as glitchy as ever.

So, I am expecting to encounter issues when I try to do on line check in next week.

Should I try the delta site to check in or will it divert me to the Virgin site anyway?

Anyone else had a similar issue only to find it all resolved during OLCI?

thanks from Mr Worry!!
#935218 by SlimpyJones
15 May 2017, 14:10
Have you tried entering meal preferences, FF numbers, etc through your booking on delta.com ?

And yes, when it comes to checking in you need to go to the operating carrier to do so :)

At the end of the day if you're not able to complete OLCI it's hardly a catastrophe, it can be done at the airport!
#935254 by smithy37
16 May 2017, 07:06
Thanks for answering. I tried doing all that through Delta initially but got told to go to Virgins website by an online message.
My virgin app shows the booking and an online check in button so i guess I'll just have to wait and see.
My concern is two adults and three small children and the risk we'll be seperated if I dont snare the seats we've pre-booked.
#935257 by stevebrass
16 May 2017, 11:50
I am sure that OLCI will be available to you. But even if not, with seats requested and a family with three children I very much doubt that you would end up being split over the cabin.