This is the main V-Flyer Forum for general discussion of everything related to flying with Virgin-branded travel companies.
#935663 by evanspa1
30 May 2017, 19:13
A friend has just pointed me at this job that's currently being advertised:

https://careers.virgin-atlantic.com/fe/ ... iwgznawhep

Do you think Ollie is advertising a role to keep us V-Flyer lot happy? ;-)
#935664 by tontybear
30 May 2017, 19:25
lol

How many posts did Oli make before he retreated back to his office? 5? And none of them made us happy !
#935683 by TimCrawley
01 Jun 2017, 22:13
I notice in the job ad

We have a whole host of benefits in place to help you enjoy life to the full, as well as a world of travel opportunities including up to seven flights a year to a wide range of fabulous Virgin Atlantic global destinations.

.... wow, 7 flights a year, probably the 'competitive salary' isn't so high if they give so many perks and if you (and other VS staff) take all 7 each year you'll reduce reward availability, fail to meet your KPIs and get fired ?
#935685 by mikethe3rd
01 Jun 2017, 23:42
I believe the 7 free flights is across the board for VS staff and has been for sometime. The hair stylist at the LHR spa was explaining he goes away every 6 weeks.

We did think the other day that if one of us worked for an airline and the other a hotel chain, it would save some serious ££! Surprised more couples don't do it.