This is the main V-Flyer Forum for general discussion of everything related to flying with Virgin-branded travel companies.
#935979 by ColOrd
15 Jun 2017, 06:51
Morning guys!

A lovely quiet morning in the CH at LHR!

I actually love the refurbishment, shame about the pool table but I think the way they have done the area down the bottom is cool!
#935980 by jfenney
15 Jun 2017, 07:01
Good morning enjoy and have a great flight :-D
#935981 by hiljil
15 Jun 2017, 07:13
Good Morning.

Have a pleasant time in the CH and a great flight :cool:
#936005 by ColOrd
16 Jun 2017, 10:46
I really liked the refurbishment and what they have done, the seating areas are still really comfy, I love the old Den area now, it actually feels quite private being behind those work stations and was still really quiet down there. We had a member of cabin crew working our section and he was fabulous and looked after us really well. The extra seating areas certainly do not seem to have impacted on the level of service. One of the CH staff proper did say they have had a lot of negative comments about the pool table going and they are going to try and get it back in! HURRAH

We were in the CH from 0630 till flight was called at 1040, we were on the VS137 to JFK.

I have to be honest, I didn't see why people dislike the UCDS, I was a bit nervous thinking that I wasn't going to be comfy with it as its first time on a VS333 but I really did find it pretty comfy in the end so no drams there.

I will do a full trip report soon.
Virgin Atlantic