This is the main V-Flyer Forum for general discussion of everything related to flying with Virgin-branded travel companies.
#936502 by mallin
04 Jul 2017, 16:56
Once you do OLCI you can print off your boarding passes at home, think from memory you can download to your email address, this is what I have always done. If you want a hard copy (not paper) you can check in, in the morning. If you do Twilight check in you will have to surrender your cases.

I am sure if I am mistaken somebody will be along to correct me. Linda
#936503 by Spill
04 Jul 2017, 17:03
Thanks for the info.
The reason for the question is that i will be travelling the day before so won't be able to print a boarding pass. I think I will have some internet access so may be able to check in, but not print.
#936504 by honey lamb
04 Jul 2017, 18:04
You don't have to print a boarding pass when you do OLCI. Just check-in and then get your boarding pass when you check in your bags the following day.
#936505 by gumshoe
04 Jul 2017, 18:57
You don't need a printed boarding pass full stop. You can have it texted or emailed and simply show it on your phone. Or download it to Apple wallet if you have an iPhone.
#936508 by dickydotcom
04 Jul 2017, 20:56
You don't have to surrender your cases.
You can wander over to the Twilight check in desk and check in.
Then in the morning take your cases and pick up your boarding passes.
At least that is what we did in February.
Dick D
#936537 by deep_south
06 Jul 2017, 16:01
If you are UC then I would say no point using twilight; just use the UC check in the next morning. it is unlikely you will have to wait very long, and the UC check in is much "nicer" than twilight anyway!
Virgin Atlantic